Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by "Ravi, Chandramouli" <Ch...@vantiv.com> on 2017/08/03 16:19:48 UTC

Sqoop delimiter

Hi all,

I download from a table and add pipe | as delimiter.
But the data is having | as part of it. This corrupts my HDFS File itself.

I can write up sql like select f1, f2, replace(f3,"|"," ") from table to replace | with space.
But my table has 500+ columns.
So I prefer to give select * from table only.
Can you suggest options.

Thanks,
Chandra
Office # 513-900-4322

**NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments hereto, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy the original and all copies (including electronic versions) of this message and any of its attachments.