Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Brian J. Glas" <br...@fedex.com> on 2001/07/12 20:37:07 UTC

Making modifications to Jetspeed .java files

When I make a change to a file in Jetspeed such as
JetspeedSessionValidator.java, what are the particulars that I need to
know about trying to load the class file into the Jetspeed war file in
Tomcat.  I am assuming that I can do this or something similar, as it
would be a real pain to rebuild Jetspeed everytime.
Thanks

--
Brian J. Glas
GSP Technologies

RE: Making modifications to Jetspeed .java files

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
The build is setup for deploying a webapp.
To build the war, just do

build war

For incremental dev, I usually change my build.xml's classes output
directory to point to /tomcat/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/classes/