Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dola Woolfe <do...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/24 21:40:19 UTC

Virtual domains

Recently I asked whether Tomcat can be used w/o
Apache, and the answers that I received convinced me
that for my project using Tomcat by itself is the
right thing to do.

But does Tomcat support virtual domains?

Aaron Fude

Re: Virtual domains

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes.  Check the documentation.

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:40:19 -0800 (PST), Dola Woolfe
<do...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Recently I asked whether Tomcat can be used w/o
> Apache, and the answers that I received convinced me
> that for my project using Tomcat by itself is the
> right thing to do.
>
> But does Tomcat support virtual domains?
>
> Aaron Fude

------------------------------

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this

Re: Virtual domains

Posted by Dola Woolfe <do...@yahoo.com>.
> The FM, particularly the Server Configuration
> Reference, is your friend :-)

Wrong! Guys like you, who point me to the FM, are my
friends. Thanks for the response.

Aaron

Re: Virtual domains

Posted by Hassan Schroeder <ha...@webtuitive.com>.
Dola Woolfe wrote:

> But does Tomcat support virtual domains?

The FM, particularly the Server Configuration Reference, is your
friend :-)

  <http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/index.html>

:: which would lead you to the <Host> element...

  <http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/host.html>

                           dream.  code.