Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Gaurav Aradhye <ga...@clogeny.com> on 2015/03/20 10:33:18 UTC

Need a Jenkins account

Hello all,

I need a Jenkins account, to examine current jobs and also to create a new
job that will statically analyze the test cases added to repository and
generate a report with any issues found with the script. It will use static
code analyzers for python and we can expect a report generated for every
commit which modifies tests folder.

Can somebody please create an account for me and give me required access?

Regards,
Gaurav

Re: Need a Jenkins account

Posted by Gaurav Aradhye <ga...@clogeny.com>.