Posted to dev@pekko.apache.org by PJ Fanning <fa...@apache.org> on 2024/01/08 11:07:36 UTC

Pekko gRPC 1.0.2 jars

Hi everyone,

The vote has passed for the Pekko gRPC 1.0.2 release.

I have generated the 1.0.2 jars and staged them. The 1.0.2-RC1 jars
are still there for comparison.

The repository is
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/

Our release process requires that at least 1 Pekko PPMC member
verifies them before they are released. It will be at least 24 hours
before they are released.

I will proceed with the source release in the meantime.

Regards,
PJ

Re: Pekko gRPC 1.0.2 jars

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@apache.org>.
Thanks Matthew. Since the 24 hours has passed, I will release the 1.0.2 jars.

Re: Pekko gRPC 1.0.2 jars

Posted by Matthew de Detrich <ma...@aiven.io.INVALID>.