Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/06 14:53:54 UTC

[ACS44] 4.4.0 blokker issues

At the moment we have 14 blokker issues in jira. Can all reporters and
assignees please have a look to see if these are really blokkers and
if they can be resolved before long?

Key:Summary:Reporter:Assignee
CLOUDSTACK-6130
[Automation] listPublicAdress is failing
Srikanteswararao Talluri Hugo Trippaers

CLOUDSTACK-6245
Security group rules on hypervisor host are lagging behind rules in DB
edison su edison su

CLOUDSTACK-6295
Management server cannot start because Java 7 missing
Paul Angus Unassigned

CLOUDSTACK-6444
[Automation] test_01_primary_storage_iscsi failed on
"test_primary_storage.py" - Wrong iscsi path format - it should be
/targetIQN/LUN
Chandan Purushothama Chandan Purushothama

CLOUDSTACK-6453
[GPU] Windows 2012 Server instance created with vGPU offering is not
coming up after installing PV drivers
Sailaja Mada Sanjay Tripathi

CLOUDSTACK-6544
[Automation] Failed to create template for ROOT volume in Xen, with
Exception: callHostPlugin failed
Rayees Namathponnan Harikrishna Patnala

CLOUDSTACK-6547
[Automation] Failed to download volume in Xen with error "Failed to
copy the volume from pri stor pool to sec stor pool"
Rayees Namathponnan Nitin Mehta

CLOUDSTACK-6548
[Automation] createPrivateNetwork API failed with NullPointer exception
Rayees Namathponnan Santhosh Kumar Edukulla

CLOUDSTACK-6551
[Automation] Failed to revert vm snapshot in xen
Rayees Namathponnan Harikrishna Patnala

CLOUDSTACK-6553
[Automation] Resize volume test case failing with error "value=invalid
id due to incorrect long value format"
Rayees Namathponnan Rajani Karuturi

CLOUDSTACK-6570
API breakage of the UpdateUser API call
Ove Ewerlid Unassigned

CLOUDSTACK-6572
[Hyper-V] Deploy VM inside VPC tier fails due to VR unable to find nic
Sowmya Krishnan Unassigned

CLOUDSTACK-6573
Multiple exceptions after upgrading from 4.3 to 4.4
manasaveloori Unassigned

CLOUDSTACK-6582
Listing acl list rules are failed with exception Unknown column
'network_acl_item.cidr'
Jayapal Reddy Unassigned

I am taking the last one.
--
Daan

RE: [ACS44] 4.4.0 blokker issues

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi Daan,
Am not able to assign CLOUDSTACK-6572 issue to me.
Can you please do the needful.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

[...]

[Automation] Failed to revert vm snapshot in xen Rayees Namathponnan Harikrishna Patnala

RE: [ACS44] 4.4.0 blokker issues

Re: [ACS44] 4.4.0 blokker issues

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks

--
Daan

Re: [ACS44] 4.4.0 blokker issues

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
this has been solved yesterday, probably around the time you wrote this mail

--
Daan

RE: [ACS44] 4.4.0 blokker issues

Posted by Santhosh Edukulla <sa...@citrix.com>.