Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Wilhelm <ap...@kabelbw.de> on 2011/12/31 17:23:52 UTC

pdfbox recognized it as image but it may something else?

Hi everyone,

I try to extract images from a specific pdf document, some of this
images are not extracted properly. This images are mostly some
UML-diagrams.
It seems that this images are not simple images instead some drawings or
something else.

Has someone an idea or a tip ?

Best Regards

Andreas

Re: pdfbox recognized it as image but it may something else?

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi Andreas,

which version of PDFBox are you using? There were some changes to the trunk for extracting images lately. Maybe you can give that a try.

Kind regards and a good start into 2012.

Maruan Sahyoun