Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jean-Paul Le F�vre <le...@hep.saclay.cea.fr> on 2003/10/03 17:14:30 UTC

contextInitialized() called twice

My Tomcat configuration defines 3 hosts : it is the same
machine known under 3 different names. Basically there is one context by host.

I have a listener for one of my context but this listener is
initialized twice. I do not understand why !

Actually the method contextInitialized() is called twice.
I have inserted a couple of println() in contextInitialized() and
contextDestroyed() to see what's going on but this does not give me any clue.