Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/18 20:59:48 UTC

Github Integration for Toree repositories

I have worked with infra team to enhance the issue workflow for Toree. We
now have enabled Github integration that will update JIRA issues with the
link for the Pull Request when they are created (please use [JIRA-xxx] on
the PR header). This has been added to both toree and toree-website
repositories.

Also, comments to the PR are now being archived on the newly created
reviews@ mailing list.

Please let me know if you have questions or comments

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975

Re: Github Integration for Toree repositories

Posted by Chip Senkbeil <ch...@gmail.com>.
That's great news! Thanks for getting that set up! I'll take a look on
Monday to see how ghee integration works.