Posted to community@apache.org by Dave Brondsema <br...@apache.org> on 2004/10/05 03:23:11 UTC

speakers

My college's computer science club is looking to find non-local speakers
this year.  Would anybody from the ASF like to speak in Michigan?  The
topic would be open, but something generally appealing (e.g. ASF & it's
impact, using open source in business, etc) would be better than
something like optimizing Lucene.

Tips for soliciting talks from other OSS/academic groups would be
welcome too.

Thanks,

Dave Brondsema
http://www.brondsema.net

RE: speakers

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Dave,

What do you mean with non-local? I'm non-local, that's sure. If you pay the
plane ticket I can go to Michigan and speak of whatever you want ;)

Regards

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain
http://www.jroller.com/page/carlossg/Weblog