Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2004/07/08 11:59:29 UTC

reference="home"

Just an observation ... the following statement should (according to the
gump spec) assign the home directory of the magic project to the
property "magic.home".

   <depend name="magic.home" reference="home" inherit="runtime"
       project="magic" runtime="true"/>

However - the value assigned by gump is the jar file. Seems like a bug
in the <ant><depend> handling code - in which case I'll post a JIRA
issue.  Can someone confirm?

Cheers, Steve.

Re: reference="home"

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004, Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> wrote:

> Just an observation ... the following statement should (according to
> the gump spec) assign the home directory of the magic project to the
> property "magic.home".

No.  It should if you use <property>, but not if you use <depend>.
<depend> doesn't even recognize the reference attribute.

Stefan