Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nick Longinow <ni...@vanhooseassociates.com> on 2004/11/03 19:26:38 UTC

Accessing Tomcat Manager and Admin apps with Slide/Tomcat bundle ?

Hi,

Again, apologies for what may be a Tomcat issue, but...

Per Tomcat's documentation, I am trying to set the credentials for the admin
and manager webapps that ship with Tomcat.  I've added them to the
tomcat-users.xml file (root/root), but when I try to login to
http://localhost:8080/admin I get a stack dump like this:

WARNING: Login exception authenticating username root
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException:
org.apache.slide.common.DomainInitializationFailedError: Domain
initialization error : Domain.xml (The system cannot find the file
specified)

Any ideas ?

Nick