Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rod Coffin <rf...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/01 03:39:10 UTC

Re: [maven] help running webdoclet to generate web xmi files for Websphere please

Mick,
 You can use the webspherewebxml subtask to generate the ibm-web-bnd.xmi and
ibm-web-ext.xmi files. Depending on whether you're using the XDoclet ant
tasks directly or the maven-xdoclet-plugin you will need to either specify
this subtask in your project.properties file or in your maven.xml. For more
information see:

http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/xdoclet/ant/xdoclet/modules/ibm/websphere/web/WebSphereWebXmlSubTask.html
 Rod Coffin