Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Stéphane LEPREVOST <st...@soget.fr> on 2006/10/13 09:44:14 UTC

Upgrading to 3.1.7

I'm planning to upgrade my server from SA 3.1.5 to SA 3.1.7 and want to be
sure that I had well understood about theses warnings :

spamassassin --lint
[19969] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule X_OSIRU_DUL
[19969] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
X_OSIRU_SPAM_SRC
[19969] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM
[19969] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
X_OSIRU_OPEN_RELAY
[19969] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
X_OSIRU_DUL_FH
[19969] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
X_OSIRU_SPAMWARE_SITE
[19969] warn: lint: 6 issues detected, please rerun with debug enabled for
more information

I've already made the upgrade on a test server and it seem to works fine1

Can someone confirm me that on one hand  SA 3.1.6 was considering this as a
blocking error and on the other hand that the reason of realising à 3.1.7
version was to consider this just like a warning ?
May I upgrade without risks despite these messages ?