Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Abey Mullassery <ab...@mullassery.com> on 2004/04/21 07:05:55 UTC

Help: Need to update the supporting library/ jar file in the Image Taglib

I have added new Tags such as Transparency, Blur and Sharpen to the Image taglib that depends on the new additions to the PMIW.  Hence I need to update the old pmiw.jar. The jakarta-taglibs-sandbox build.properties.sample reads:-

# The Image Taglib requires pmiw.jar (Poor Man's Imaging Wrapper)
# Its distributed under the Apache License.
# http://www.mullassery.com/software/PMIW
pmiw.jar=${base.dir}/../lib/pmiw.jar

But I am not sure where exactly to put it.

I think the build is broken since I have not done this. I had put the jar in the lib folder within the Image project dir but in vain :(.

Thanks,

Abey Mullassery
http://www.mullassery.com