Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Christian Holz <ch...@fastlane.de> on 2000/08/29 17:53:23 UTC

DeIistalling mod_perl, sorry :-)

Hi there!

I tried to deinstall mod_perl but could'nt find out how to. There's no make
deinstall option.

When i builded a new apache, even after cleaning everything in the apache
install dir
mod_perl was still compiled into apache. ???!!!

THX!!!

Chris

Re: DeIistalling mod_perl, sorry :-)

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Christian Holz wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I tried to deinstall mod_perl but could'nt find out how to. There's no make
> deinstall option.
>
> When i builded a new apache, even after cleaning everything in the apache
> install dir
> mod_perl was still compiled into apache. ???!!!

cd apache-x.x.x
make clean
./configure ...
make install