Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2010/02/24 02:58:24 UTC

Re: Migrating from Continuum 1.1 to 1.2.3 (GA)

Sorry for the super late reply, but for others that might encounter this thread in the archives, Wendy was previously kind enough to write about this on the wiki:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONTINUUM/Continuum+Upgrade+1.1+to+1.2

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org