Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/06 17:13:15 UTC

DataTable & columns

Hello all,
 i was wondering, with a datatable how can i display 'more than 1 row of
data'  on the same table row.

Let me explain better

Suppose i have a dataTable containing n of MyObject objects (with two
properties, propA and propB)

instead of displaying one object per table row, is it possible to, let's
say, display 3 objects per row?

htanks in advance and regards
 marco

Re: DataTable & columns

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
The best thing I can think of is to have your objects grouped in the
bean. For example:

public List<List<Bean>> getData();

<t:dataTable var="innerList" value="#{mybean.data}">

Then you can put as many "beans" per row as you want. The "innerList"
variable would be a "List<Bean>".

-Andrew

Re: DataTable & columns

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com>.