Posted to user@commons.apache.org by FLORENT Philippe <Ph...@edenred.com> on 2016/10/03 12:15:37 UTC

VFS stats

Hello,

Using common VFS, sftp, when I use copyFrom, I would like to have some stats on the file transfer
Is it possible ? it's to give the user some feedback about the transfer speed

thanks

RE: VFS stats

Posted by FLORENT Philippe <Ph...@edenred.com>.
Arf jee, so it's not possible ?
f... I would have really needed that feature

what I could do is measure the time, taken with the file size

btw is there a way to do the opposite ? getting the file size on the remote machine without loading the content of the file (getFileContent) ?

how do you create a "Jira" ?

Great feature request. Would you create a Jira?

Gary

--
E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com