Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Vincent Stoessel <vi...@xaymaca.com> on 2003/01/10 21:04:39 UTC

the torque community not very helpful

Is this a pretty active project? I ask because I have really been
disappointed with the lack of response of this list to my admitted
newbie queries since I joined this list.
I ask here because I have found the documentation to be disorganized.
Samples on the site do not match what you actually download. If there
are some other sites or books that I can get up to speed on? I was
looking at torque to use as mapping layer for my struts apps but now I
think I have to go with EJBs instead, at least I know I can get good
support from the jboss mailing list. Thank You.
--
Vincent Stoessel
Linux Systems Developer

Re: the torque community not very helpful

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.
Vincent Stoessel wrote:

> Is this a pretty active project? I ask because I have really been
> disappointed with the lack of response of this list to my admitted
> newbie queries since I joined this list.

many answers can be found in the list archieves ... if yomeone could add
the questions and answers as a wiki page that would be very usefull!!

> I ask here because I have found the documentation to be disorganized.

patches are always welcome ;-)

martin