Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by John Moore <Jo...@PDSI-Software.COM> on 2000/11/15 22:26:43 UTC

Patch for Rmic.java to support -iiop and -idl

The latest CVS for /src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Rmic.java does
not include support for generating iiop stubs or idl output.  I modified the
source code and would like to give it back for inclusion in future drops.
I'd like to know who I should direct the file to.

Thanks,
John

John Moore [mailto:johnmoore@pdsi-software.com]
PDSI
625 The City Drive
Suite 190
Orange, CA 92868
800-850-7374

Re: Patch for Rmic.java to support -iiop and -idl

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.
John Moore <Jo...@PDSI-Software.COM> wrote:

> I'd like to know who I should direct the file to.

This list and then sooner or later one of the committers will
hopefully pick it up. If not, keep bugging us.

Stefan