Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2005/09/16 18:28:17 UTC

xml pull parsing in c++?

hi Raj,

i know about two active efforts nowadays to implement XML pull parser in
C++:
* wsdlpull:  http://sourceforge.net/projects/wsdlpull and see [1]
* Gunthila http://wiki.apache.org/ws/SummerOfCode/2005/guththila
    and current status I believce is here:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/SummerOfCode/2005/guththila/28

and there is also AXIS-C++ but i am not usre what they do for XML
parsing (i think they were planning to integrate guththila but may be
still using xerces or expat ...)

HTH,

alek

[1] -------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[wsdlpull] wsdlpull 1.9
Date: 	Fri, 09 Sep 2005 03:51:13 -0000
From: 	Vivek krishna <vi...@yahoo.com>
To: 	wsdlpull@yahoogroups.com

1.9
1.Added a tool to dynamically inspect and invoke a webservice!!
So now you can do something like

>>wsdl
http://services.xmethods.net/soap/urn:xmethods-delayed-quotes.wsdl
getQuote XYZW
Result:27.101

Or this
>>wsdl  http://www.xmethods.net/sd/2001/CurrencyExchangeService.wsdl
1.getRate :
Choose one of the above operations [1-1] :1
country1:United States
country2:India
Result:43.81

2.examples are not compiled by default.They are compiled only when
    --enable-examples is done during configure
3.wsdlpull now has native SOAP support.There is no need of an external
soap
toolkit.
4.Added a method to get extensibility elements/atributes in WsdlElement