Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Brian Narsi <bn...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/04 22:09:56 UTC

Data Import Handler - Multivalued fields - splitBy

I have the following:

<field name="OrderNumbers" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="true" multiValued="true" />

I believe I had the following working (splitting on pipe delimited)

<field column="OrderNumbers" splitBy="\|" sourceColName="OrderNumbers" />

But it does not work now.

In-fact now I have even tried

<field column="OrderNumbers" splitBy="," sourceColName="OrderNumbers" />

But I cannot get the values to split into an array.

Any thoughts/suggestions what may be wrong?

Thanks,

Re: Data Import Handler - Multivalued fields - splitBy

Posted by saravanan1980 <sa...@nbcuni.com>.
It's resolved after changing my column name..its all case sensitive...

<field column="genre"  sourceColName="genre" splitBy="\|"  regex="^(.*)|$"
replaceWith=" "  />

Re: Data Import Handler - Multivalued fields - splitBy

Posted by saravanan1980 <sa...@nbcuni.com>.
I am also having the same problem.

Have you resolved this issue?

"response": {
    "numFound": 3,
    "start": 0,
    "docs": [
      {
        "genre": [
          "Action|Adventure",
          "Action",
          "Adventure"
        ]
      },
      {
        "genre": [
          "Drama|Suspense",
          "Drama",
          "Suspense"
        ]
      },
      {
        "genre": [
          "Adventure|Family|Fantasy|Science Fiction",
          "Adventure",
          "Family",
          "Fantasy",
          "Science Fiction"
        ]
      }
    ]
  }

Please let me know, if it is resolved...

 <document name="AllDoc">
    <entity name="TitleEntity"
transformer="DateFormatTransformer,TemplateTransformer,RegexTransformer,LogTransformer"
       pk="Sgenno"
            query="EXEC ALL_SOLR_FullImport">

Posted by Brian Narsi <bn...@gmail.com>.
That was it! Thank you!