Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2006/06/27 18:14:41 UTC

1.1 Release now available for Download

The subject says it all....

Thanks for everyone's help.

http://geronimo.apache.org

It looks like the RELEASE-NOTES-1.1.txt is lagging the servers but is currently available on the EU
site.  That should clear up in the next several hours.

The other links look good.

Cheers

Matt

Re: 1.1 Release now available for Download

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Matt Hogstrom wrote:
> The subject says it all....
>
> Thanks for everyone's help.
>
> http://geronimo.apache.org
>
> It looks like the RELEASE-NOTES-1.1.txt is lagging the servers but is
> currently available on the EU site.  That should clear up in the next
> several hours.
>
> The other links look good.
>
> Cheers
>
> Matt
Woot!

Congratulations everyone on the hard work!

Regards,
Alan

Re: 1.1 Release now available for Download

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Mario Rübsam <mr...@coderesearch.com>.
Congrats to the release of 1.1.

It looks that there is no difference between the final-2 and the release
archives. So I save the bandwidth and don't download it again ;)

Thanks,
Mario

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
I would imagine today.

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Groovy.  I just wanted to make sure we didn't skip it ;-)

--jason

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Jason,

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Posted by Chris Cardona <ja...@yahoo.com>.
I tried the *.zip distribution files. I was able to
start the servers at least. Looks good...
Congratulations to everybody!

http://mail.yahoo.com