Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Andre Kelpe <ak...@concurrentinc.com> on 2015/03/16 23:07:18 UTC

tez 0.6.1 release?

Hi,

over in Cascading land we are trying to move further with our testing
with Cascading and Lingual on Tez and we are currently blocked by at
least two JIRAs:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TEZ-2168
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TEZ-1668

I see that they are both fixed on branch-0.6 and so we were wondering
what the plans are to release that into the public. I would be great
to have a 0.6.1 release soon.

Thanks!

- André

--
André Kelpe
andre@concurrentinc.com

Re: tez 0.6.1 release?

Posted by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com>.
Andre,

I have sent out the request for driving down and prioritizing 0.6.1
blockers. This will likely allow us to create a 0.6.1 rc0 candidate
next week. Would be great to hear your input and feedback on this
release.

jeagles

Re: tez 0.6.1 release?

Posted by Andre Kelpe <ak...@concurrentinc.com>.