Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by John L <le...@saic.com> on 2009/06/08 23:20:42 UTC

Re: netui:select optionsDataSource cannot be set

This has been cleared up, but the solution is unsatisfying.

I pulled (nearly) everything from the page and put in this line:

<netui:select dataSource="pageFlow.selectedEditAcvListSequenceNumber"
optionsDataSource="${pageFlow.acvListMap}" nullable="true" />

it ran.
I added everything in the page line by line, I ran and re-ran it, waiting
for it to start failing. When it was exactly the same as when I started
(confirmed with a diff) it still ran.

I have to assume that it was some kind of eclipse/weblogic
clean-build-deploy problem.

Hope this saves some trouble for somebody else someday