Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by David Kincaid <ki...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/23 03:50:10 UTC

Errors trying to build ctakes from trunk

I checked out from the trunk and am trying to setup the project in
IntelliJ, but I'm getting the error Error:(43, 40) java: package
org.apache.ctakes.jdl.schema.xdl does not exist when I try to build the
project. I can't find that package. Is there a step I missed?

Thanks,

Dave

Re: Errors trying to build ctakes from trunk

Posted by David Kincaid <ki...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Vijay! Yes, that did work.

- Dave

Posted by vijay garla <vn...@gmail.com>.