Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by pa...@gsk.com on 2005/01/13 17:44:00 UTC

Axis 1391 and Axis 1567

Hello,

We have deployed a web app in tomcat. The web app has webservices client
that invokes a .net webservices. We have used Axis for the webservice
client. The application is running fine on dev,test and staging env. But,
it goes out of memory (java.lang.OutofMemory) on prod enviornment. The
staging and prod enviornments are identical and we have apache-tomcat
webfarms to host applications. I came across Axis bugs 1391 and 1567.
These suggest that there have been problems with XML parsing leading to
OutofMemory. It would be great help if anyone can throw any light on this,
which might lead to some resolution. As of now, our service levels have
gone down considerably due to this problem.

Thanks,

Pawan.