Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/28 18:49:36 UTC

Proton 0.11.0 release notes and docs preview

Hi again.  Here's a staged build of the 0.11.0 website content:

http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-site/head/releases/qpid-proton-0.11.0/

http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-site/head/releases/qpid-proton-0.11.0/release-notes.html

You can edit jira summaries to change the final output when I regenerate
this content for release.  If there are any special notes you'd like me to
add, please request them on the release jira:

Justin

---
Proton 0.11.0 release page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Qpid+Proton+0.11.0

Re: Proton 0.11.0 release notes and docs preview

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.
My mistake.  The correct release jira URL is:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1022

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Otavio.  I suspect that's a problem with my website scripting.
I'll try to get it fixed.

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <op...@redhat.com>.
Hello Justin,

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.