Posted to user@whirr.apache.org by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/21 19:55:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Whirr 0.7.0 released

The Apache Whirr team is pleased to announce the release of Whirr 0.7.0.

This is our first release after graduating from the Apache Incubator.

Apache Whirr is a library and a command line tool that can be used to run
distributed services in the cloud. It simplifies the deployment of distributed
systems on cloud infrastructure, allowing you to launch and tear-down complex
cloud cluster environments with a single command.

The release is available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/whirr/

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311110&version=12317571

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
http://whirr.apache.org/

The Apache Whirr Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Whirr 0.7.0 released

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hey Andrei,

   Big congrats to you and the team.And a big thanks from my
side.Great work.Keep it up.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq