Posted to commits@ofbiz.apache.org by jl...@apache.org on 2016/07/22 10:22:11 UTC

svn commit: r1753774 - in /ofbiz/trunk/framework/images/webapp/images: ofbizOld.ico ofbiz_powered.gif opentravelsystem_logo.jpg

Author: jleroux
Date: Fri Jul 22 10:22:11 2016
New Revision: 1753774

Log:
A request from Pierre Smits for "Removal of old OFBiz images from images folder" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7919

There are a few OFBiz images left behind in the image folder in the image component.

jleroux: This is certainly not a major issue but I see no reasons to keep these old unused images. I'll put a note in Attic.
While doing so I decided to remove opentravelsystem_logo.jpg and also to hide the bin folder (in OFBiz root) in Windows, it was confusing!

Removed:
    ofbiz/trunk/framework/images/webapp/images/ofbizOld.ico
    ofbiz/trunk/framework/images/webapp/images/ofbiz_powered.gif
    ofbiz/trunk/framework/images/webapp/images/opentravelsystem_logo.jpg