Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsoftware.com> on 2005/07/21 18:34:04 UTC

[lang] text.VariableFormatter to replace Interpolation and MappedMessageFormat (WAS a [POLL])

Hello:

It's been two weeks since I posted the original message below and I've
not heard negative comments on removing Interpolation and
MappedMessageFormat from the text package in favor of VariableFormatter.
I will therefore do so real soon.

Please raise your hand you disagree.

Thanks,
Gary

Re: [lang] text.VariableFormatter to replace Interpolation and MappedMessageFormat (WAS a [POLL])

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
+1, although I still haven't been able to review the new class.

Stephen

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 7/21/05, Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> It's been two weeks since I posted the original message below and I've
> not heard negative comments on removing Interpolation and
> MappedMessageFormat from the text package in favor of VariableFormatter.
> I will therefore do so real soon.
>
> Please raise your hand you disagree.
>
> Thanks,
> Gary