Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2018/10/02 09:23:46 UTC

Re: Graduation?

Hi,

Anyone??????

Justin

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justtin

Yes, we worked with Mark and all is almost ready (drafts on our side).

That said the goal to have batchee a tlp was to not limit it to ee
containers and it seems it didnt went as well as expected so a subproject
can be enough and reduce the work associated.

Will bring it up when i get a chance to get back a computer with more words.

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

> Last part of the year is rarely the best moment to do admin tasks so I hope
> we can make it before end of february.

Neither does it seem is the rest of the year given how many times I've had to mention BatchEE in the incubator board reports :-) If the PPMC can deal with this before the end of February that would be appreciated. If not we will probably need to discuss retirement, given lack of activity and PPMC response.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

Last part of the year is rarely the best moment to do admin tasks so I hope
we can make it before end of february.

If not we can move to a geronimo subproject but we would need to discuss it
before

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

will wait for Mark to answer his current status but we *must* migrate
before end of the year IMHO

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.