Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Bertil Virdung <vi...@bredband.net> on 2017/03/09 20:47:25 UTC

Preset e-mail name

Hello!
I recently installed Open Office 4.1.3 which works excellent, except one
problem. I have an adress list installed in Excel, including names,
phonenumbers and e-mail adresses.  When I place the cursor over an
e-mail adress and open it, a preset name of a sender comes up, and it is
not possible change this name. Please tell me how to change the name of
the sender and how get rid of this problem.  I use Morzilla Thunderbird.

With best regards from
Bertil Virdung
Phone +46 709 311 312
e-mail: virdung@bredband.net