Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Lutaya Shafiq Holmes <lu...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/22 09:41:03 UTC

Integrating Cassandra With Hadoop

I would like to get some help on Integrating Casssandra with Hadoop,

How do I get started with this Process

--
Lutaaya Shafiq
Web: www.ronzag.com | info@ronzag.com

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat,
known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of
the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an
understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a
deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." - *Elisabeth
Kubler-Ross*

Re: Integrating Cassandra With Hadoop

Posted by Lutaya Shafiq Holmes <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much