Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com> on 2012/05/07 23:04:04 UTC

ant clean test fail: shard update error

Doing an ant clean run after an svn checkout the tests failed with quite a number of :

oasc.SolrException.log SEVERE shard update error StdNode: http://127.0.0.1:63621/solr/collection1/:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Server at http://127.0.0.1:63621/solr/collection1 returned non ok status:403, message:Server is shutting down

I was doing a fair amount of other activity on my machine at the time, so maybe it affected something that is timing sensitive. I reran ant clean test, and got no errors. And I haven’t seen this error before.

I have the more (but not all) of the console output, if anybody is interested.

-- Jack Krupansky