Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Markus Karg <ka...@quipsy.de> on 2019/10/01 12:10:46 UTC

Geronimo Json 1.1 Spec 1.3 not found

I just tried to build master branch of Johnzon and Maven tells me it cannot find version 1.3 of Geronimo Json 1.1 Spec. So I did check the Apache Repository and it says there is no such non-snapshot version 1.3 in the release repository (there only is 1.0., 1.1, 1.2), but there is a snapshot-version 1.3-SNAPSHOT in the snapshot repository. So where to find this 1.3 release? Possibly you released in wrong order (first Johnzon then forgot Geronimo)?

Thanks
-Markus

AW: Geronimo Json 1.1 Spec 1.3 not found

Posted by Markus Karg <ka...@quipsy.de>.
Ah, my fault! Actually I do build *HEAD* of master, so all is safe. Sorry for the confusion, I thought I would build tag 1.2.0. All is well! 😊
-Markus

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Markus Karg <ka...@quipsy.de>.
Yes, thanks. As I said, it was my personal fault. I simply built the wrong commit number. 😊
-Markus

@Markus: all are just staged and dependencies are respected. Meecrowave has the same warning, if owb or johnzon or jsonp release fail (one or multiple) then meecrowave release will be cancelled (staging will be deleted).

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Markus Karg <ka...@quipsy.de>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Markus Karg <ka...@quipsy.de>.