Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ashish Dobhal <do...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/30 12:18:36 UTC

Hadoop Job Tracker User Interface not accessible

Hey,
Could anyone please help me I am not able to access by Job Tracker
interface on the defined port.
http://localhost:50030
Please help.
Thank you

Re: Hadoop Job Tracker User Interface not accessible

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashish,

Could you please make sure that JT daemon is running fine? Use JPS to
verify that. Also, make sure that you haven't changed the web ui port. If
problem still persists please show us your logs.

*Warm regards,*
*Mohammad Tariq*
*cloudfront.blogspot.com <http://cloudfront.blogspot.com>*

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.