Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vinay Singh <vi...@sapient.com> on 2002/02/14 13:09:17 UTC

'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled

I installed Apache1.3 with DSO support on Solaris8. I am trying to get it
working with tomcat4.0.1. When start apache, this is the error that I get in
log file -

# more ./logs/err*
Syntax error on line 206 of /opt/customer/cnams2/apache1.3/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
inc
luded in the server configuration

--I used following command to install apache

    $ ./configure --prefix=/path/to/apache \
                  --enable-module=most \
                  --enable-shared=max
    $ make
    $ make install