Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Atul Kumar <at...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/28 20:05:16 UTC

Apache+JServ crashing often even in low load situation

Hi,

 I have Apache webserver 1.3.12 and JServ 1.1
installed on Windows NT 4 SP5. The webserver and one
JServ process is running on the same box. Even when
the load is moderate, the apache webserver is crashing
about 1-2 times daily, giving these error messages:

In apache jserv log file - mod_jserv:
ajp12: cannot send function
wrapper: Java Virtual Machine did not exit, terminated

It also generates a Dr.Watson's report on NT:
Application exception occurred:
   App: (pid=279)     # 279 corresponds to the
apache.exe application
   Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)

I would be greatly obliged if anyone can help me
solving these frequent crashes.

Thanks & Regards,
Atul