Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2010/08/12 22:48:18 UTC

Website setup..

I've created the dir under incubator, if we checkin the site in a
directory in svn / say website
in our source repo, I will do the initial co to the public site-auth,
check the permissions etc and
then we should be in business.

Let me know when the site is checked into the deltacloud svn repo.

Carl.

Re: Website setup..

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
On 08/13/2010 01:29 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:
> Yes, except that we shouldn't have created the deltacloud
> sub-directory under [1], but it seems that this was removed already.
> BTW, If we need any help getting this setup please let me know.
>
> [1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-publish/

That has been removed a while ago already.

Carl.

Re: Website setup..

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Website setup..

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Re: Website setup..

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> wrote:

> I've created the dir under incubator, if we checkin the site in a directory
> in svn / say website
> in our source repo, I will do the initial co to the public site-auth, check
> the permissions etc and
> then we should be in business.
>
> Let me know when the site is checked into the deltacloud svn repo.
>
> Carl.

We shouldn't be creating the "deltacloud"  dir under incubator SVN
(see [1]). The way it works is that we would have deltacloud website