Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Andy Jefferson <an...@jpox.org> on 2005/11/15 09:22:12 UTC

jdoquery DTD

Hi,

This has been asked for before, not just by me. I'll ask again :-)

We have 3 possible types of MetaData files in JDO2.
"jdo" (which has jdo.dtd for validation)
"orm" (which has orm.dtd for validation)
"jdoquery" (which has nothing for validation)

There is currently a TCK test that uses jdoquery and it has elements
<jdo>
and is marked as being validated by jdo.dtd. This means that the user could add
all sorts of "jdo" information to this file and validation will not object to it.
We need a "jdoquery.dtd" and all jdoquery files should be validated by it.

Attached is jdoquery.dtd

--
Andy