Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/18 08:31:47 UTC

(Olingo v4) Releasing month for GA version

Hi Devs,

I would like to hear about the releasing month of the Olingo V4
(approximately).

Thanks,
Madhawa

RE: (Olingo v4) Releasing month for GA version

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi Madhawa,

we released the beta-03 last month and are now working on the first stable version. There is currently no set release date but I hope we can get all remaining features together in the next 2 months or so. Once we know a specific date we will communicate it on the users list.

Best Regards,
Christian