Posted to users@flex.apache.org by pol2095 <po...@free.fr> on 2016/11/27 18:06:02 UTC

GRAVE: ERROR - Circular dependency detected: DataBindingExample

Hello,

I try the DataBindingExample in the examples/flexjs folder in the Apache
FlexJS SDK directory and I have this compiler message error :

Thanks

Re: GRAVE: ERROR - Circular dependency detected: DataBindingExample

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 11/27/16, 10:06 AM, "pol2095" <po...@free.fr> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I try the DataBindingExample in the examples/flexjs folder in the Apache
>FlexJS SDK directory and I have this compiler message error :

What version of FLexJS are you using?  You may need to add the
-remove-circulars compiler option.

HTH,
-Alex