Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Paul Zambrano <pa...@ula.ve> on 2016/07/04 14:18:27 UTC

reverse Map...

Good morning, dear

If Traffic Server finds a match, then a request it translates the URL
into the URL listed in the replacement map rule: it sets the host and
path of the request URL to match the URL replacement. If the URL
contains path prefixes, then a Traffic Server removes the prefix of the
path That matches the target URL path and substitutes it With the path
from the replacement URL.
because then happens?

map http: //paulzam.ing.ula/wordpress1 http://190.168.24.33/wordpress1
reverse_map http: // http: //190.168.24.33/wordpress1
http://paulzam.ing.ula/wordpress1

While typing in the address bar http: //paulzam.ing.ula/wordpress1 and
effectively load the page origin server.
(Http://190.168.24.33/wordpress1) fine but when clicking on any link
returns the address bar
http://190.168.24.33/wordpress1/index.php/pagina-ejemplo/ is not doing
the reverse_map

I Change the variable to 1 proxy.config.url_remap.pristine_host_hdr,
because  I want to Retain the client host header in a request during
remapping.
--
T.S.U Paul Zambrano
Universidad de Los Andes

Re: reverse Map...

Posted by Paul Zambrano <pa...@ula.ve>.
Hi James, thank you,
but if I wrote the previous answer using a _proxy mod,
anteriormentehabia configured ATS, and could use it perfectly, it
indicates that more documentation can be made directly by ATS, the
problem is that now is not how to do it ... Sorry ...

El 05/07/16 a las 11:37, James Peach escribi:

Re: reverse Map...

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.
Hi Paul,