Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by martinrleon <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/19 16:26:13 UTC

Apple Bundle

I have created an OS X Application Bundle from the current version of
ActiveMQ Browser if you would like to distribute it via your downloads site.

IT NEEDS THE REAL JAR FILES TO BE ADDED TO IT -- I created empty ones
because the file was too big to upload.  Replace the 0 byte jars in the
/Contents/Resources/Java and /Contents/Resources/Java/lib directories with
the real jar files.

If you're curious how to bundle Java apps on the Mac, if you have the
Developer Tools installed, it's pretty easy.
http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/documentation/Java/Conceptual/Jar_Bundler/About/About.html

Updates are as simple as updating the jar files in the folders above and, if
necessary, tweaking the Info.plist file, which is an XML file.

I hope this helps....
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27653571/ActiveMQBrowser-empty-jars.app.zip
ActiveMQBrowser-empty-jars.app.zip