Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "kevin.shen" <gr...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/06 16:50:59 UTC

JRAStrategry work incorrectly?

if i write the jra annotations in interface , and JaxWsserviceFactoryBean use
implementor to get annotations' meta data, it can not recognize the method
correctly.
if i write the the jra annotation in implementor, and JaxWsServerFactorybean
use interface  to get annotations' meta data, it can not recognize the
method correctly too.

 so i need to write jra annotations in both interface and implementor,  but
it is so ugly.

RE: JRAStrategry work incorrectly?

Posted by "kevin.shen" <gr...@gmail.com>.
I found that the bug is fixed in cxf 2.0.1

Posted by "Liu, Jervis" <jl...@iona.com>.
BTW, this is similar to a discussion we had before [1]. I.e., which method annotation is supposed to take effect, the annotation in impl class or the annotation in SEI.

[1]. http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cxf-user/200707.mbox/%3c9A4696F35B459043970EE4A85A3173900668C7@amer-ems1.IONAGLOBAL.COM%3e

Jervis

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

RE: JRAStrategry work incorrectly?

Posted by "Liu, Jervis" <jl...@iona.com>.
Kevin, internally CXF follows JAX-WS spec to process annotations. JAX-WS section 3.3, "if the WebService annotation on the class under consideration has a endpointInterface element, then the interface referred by this element is for all purposes the SEI associated with the class.". I.e., if you have @WebService(endpointInterface = "xyz") specified correctly in your impl class, the annotation defined in interface will be used, otherwise it is the impl class being used.

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387

Re: JRAStrategry work incorrectly?