Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Chris Finn <ya...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/11 00:54:28 UTC

LangSelect Issues: Using Actions with XSPs

Is it possible to mix actions with XSPs?  I'm trying
to dynamically resolve a language-specific XSP with
the following sitemap using the LangSelect action.  I
have this map:

<map:match pattern="langTest/LangSample.xsp**">
  <map:act name="lang-select">
    <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="docs/samples/langTest/LangSample_{lang}.xsp{1}"/>
      <map:select type="browser">
        <map:when test="explorer">
          <map:transform
src="docs/samples/langTest/LangSample_{lang}.xsl"/>
        </map:when>
        <map:otherwise>
          <map:transform
src="docs/samples/langTest/Identity.xsl"/>
        </map:otherwise>
        </map:select>
   </map:act>
</map:match>

When I request the file "LangTest.xsp?lang=en", I get
this error:

Generator already set. You can only select one
Generator (serverpages)

Question:
Is it possible to mix parameters with Actions in the
way I'm trying and use an action in the context of a
serverpage?  Or do I have some map syntax issue?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

http://im.yahoo.com