Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Leangen <dl...@canada.com> on 2005/01/07 14:58:59 UTC

Withdrawl of poposal: ExtremeDocumentationOverhaul

I humbly withdraw this page from the wiki.

I have been waiting to see if this would generate any interest. However,
there doesn't really seem to be much interest, so I don't want to waste any
space or mindshare.

I've kept a copy in backup just in case, though.

Best wishes,
Dave

AW: Withdrawl of poposal: ExtremeDocumentationOverhaul

Posted by Torsten Schlabach <ts...@gmx.net>.
David,

what was the Proposal about (well, what exactly) and when did you post it?

Regards,
Torsten