Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Selber Jean-François <jf...@oxymel.com> on 2004/01/23 12:04:25 UTC

Cannot display adjacent images without gap

Hi
I would like to display those PDF images in such a manner that there is
no space between them. Nevertheless, at display and at printout, there
is always a small gap between them.

I tried to set various properties : margin, border-style, border-width,
space-before, space-after, without any effect. There is always a gap.

Is anybody has an idea how to solve my problem?

here is my code

<fo:block>
 <fo:external-graphic src="file:images/graphs/axis.jpg"/>
 <fo:external-graphic src="file:images/graphs/ligneVide.jpg"/>
 <fo:external-graphic src="file:images/graphs/series.jpg"/>
 <fo:external-graphic src="file:images/graphs/series_1.jpg"/>
 <fo:external-graphic src="file:images/graphs/series_2.jpg"/>
 <fo:external-graphic src="file:images/graphs/ligneVide.jpg"/>
</fo:block>

many thanks in advance.